Shop the Crossroads

  Calendar of Events
  Town Departments
  Forms and Documents

News & Information
Want to Report a Pothole in the Roadway to NC DOT?
Posted Date:
Are there potholes in the road that you have to dodge everyday? NC Department of Transportation now has a simple way to report the pothole.

To report a pothole all you have to do is know the location (or nearest address) of the pothole, click on the following link and fill out the short form.


Town of Aberdeen  -  115 N. Poplar Street, Post Office Box 785  -  Aberdeen, NC 28315  -  Phone: 910-944-1115
Site Map  |  Employment  |  Contact Us  |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Get our RSS Feeds Get our E-News